| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chattanooga, Tn in September is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 105.4mm (4.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Chattanooga, Tn September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chattanooga, Tn:
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) NW
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) NW
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 164 kms (101.9 miles) W
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) WSW
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) ESE
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) S
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) SSE