| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chattanooga, Tn in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Chattanooga, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chattanooga, Tn:
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) NW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) NW
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) NW
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 164 kms (101.9 miles) W
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) WSW
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) ESE
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) S
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) SSE